Thank you for subscribing to IntelliVen, a site for students of organization and leader development and anyone who seeks to help leaders and organizations get on track to long-term growth and performance. Think of the site as a workbook of constantly expanding and improving content and resources related to growing leaders and organizations.
Subscribers and followers receive notice of new posts; every few weeks. The content for most posts is derived from applying years of experience to current client and student work.
The odds that a particular post will be apt for any given reader when it appears may be low but the odds that any given post will someday be just what is needed are high. So skim posts as they are published; read thoroughly those that interest you; and come back to find relevant past posts when needed.
Visitors have access to all past posts as well as to cases, work plans, templates, and presentations that provide useful tips and techniques.
Past posts categorized by:
- The seven segments of: Manage to Lead,
- Most popular,
- Matters related to: People, Finance, and Job Search, and
- Most recent,
are accessible to the right on every page using the social media buttons that follow every post.
Reply to posts in order to:
- Make points to the author or that you believe will interest future readers;
- Seek help on any matter for which IntelliVen may have relevant content but that you are unable to find so we can point you to it or perhaps prepare a new post.
- Request a presentation or to inquire about attending a class.
- Provide feedback or suggestions for improvement.
Like and/or forward posts you find particularly helpful.
For example, if you have an upset client and remember a post on how to handle a disgruntled client, enter the word “disgruntled” into the search box and press enter. The post you are looking for, possibly among others, will likely appear.
to place the IntelliVen App icon (at left) on your home screen.
Printer Friendly Version: In the upper-left of every post is a button to generate a printer-friendly version of the page.
Tools page: Provides links to templates and tutorials to help implement practices consistent with IntelliVen principles and approach. Click on a template graphic to be presented with a form to fill-in and then copy and paste into a document and/or hit submit to request expert review and feedback.
Services page: Links to agendas and work plans for executive sessions, All Hands sessions, coaching sessions, and offsite workshops that you may find useful.
Presentation page: A record of upcoming and past IntelliVen presentations.
IN THE WORKS
We are working to provide some new features users have requested. Please reply with thoughts or ideas along these lines:
User-friendly index to all site content.
- Page of links to other interesting sites and services.
- Posts that collectively more completely document the Seven Truths to Simply Change the World possibly to culminate in a book.
- Templates and expanded tutorials for
- Leadership Support Structure,
- Change Framework, and
- Additional presentations covering selected topics in greater depth.