April 30, 2013 in Tysons Corner, VA
IntelliVen CEO Peter DiGiammarino spoke at Private Equity International’s (PEI) Operating Partners Forum in New York City on Oct. 18-19th, 2012
Today’s private equity firm sees operational improvement of portfolio companies as a core component of any successful investment strategy, regardless of industry or geography. Applying financial leverage is no longer sufficient to achieve the desired outcome; it’s how you identify operational improvement opportunity pre-acquisition and how the firm executes its post-acquisition plan that makes all the difference – this is now the industry’s mantra, subscribed to universally by GPs and LPs alike.
UMass Bateman Scholar Interview with Peter DiGiammarino:
- Bateman Scholar Interview:
- Bateman Scholar Public Presentation; Bodkin Hall, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA April 16, 2012:
- Association for Strategic Planners: Organization Analysis, Strategy, and Development; Hyatt Regency; Washington DC, April 14, 2011
- Institute of Management Consultants, National Capital Region: Organization Analysis, Strategy, and Development; Melrose Hotel, Washington, DC, July 14, 2011
- University of Massachusetts; Leaders in Action; 1 credit course for Honors Students; Amherst, MA; Fall of 2010 and Fall of 2011.
- American University: Organization Analysis and Strategy; Graduate Course in MS Organization Development Program; Washington DC; 2010 to Present:
2010 Greater Washington DC Finalist
- Pepper Hamilton Leaders Radio Show September 10, 2001.
Executive Leader Radio Interview with Peter DiGiammarino